Monday, July 19, 2010

PRESTON



Well I guess I had better do a post about just Preston since I did one on Boston last week.
I am having a hard time thinking of any funny things that Preston has said lately. I really need to do better at writing things down. He did say something yesterday at church that made us laugh. To set it up, we have had a really hard time getting the boys to go to primary. So I thought a little bribary might help get them used to it. So we set up a sticker chart with a prize at the end of four weeks if they went to primary each week. So they picked out some little toys from Toy Story and we had them waiting. They went to primary with no crying or anything for four weeks and got their toy last Sunday. So yesterday we were in Sacrament and Preston said "I don't want to go to primary today." We said, "You have to go to primary." and he looked at us and said "But I already got my toy" I had a feeling that was going to happen but then when it came time for Primary he went right in without any problems.
A little about Preston: He is still a huge momma's boy. It kind of drives Gary crazy because he is always wanting me. I usually love it but sometimes it does get a little old. He won't even let Gary back out of the garage without throwing a fit because he thinks Gary is going to leave me. He loves his doggy and blanket. I know I said this about Boston as well but Preston really loves them. He pretty much drags them all over the house. When we go places he has to make sure we are not going to forget them. Recently when we went camping I had to listen for a week to Preston asking if he could take doggy and blanket with them. Whenever he is hurt or upset he cries for doggy. Remember how I said Boston was a poor sport and not the nicest of brothers. Well Preston is the exact opposite. For the most part he is very relaxed about things. Don't get me wrong he gets upset every now and then and can be mean to his brother but for the most part he lets things pass without caring too much. He always takes good care of Boston. He makes sure that no one takes his toys, and when Gary is being rough with Boston, Preston will say be nice to my brother. He also likes to play sports but is not as into them as Boston. He is very good too when he puts his mind to it, but they do not hold his attention for too long. He loves to play games like Memory (which he is very good at, everytime we play he amazes me at the ones he can remember), Chutes and Ladders, and Candyland. He also loves to play the Wii, he is very good at bowling and table tennis on the Sports Resort game. He also loves real bowling. Preston is very loving when he wants to be but does not freely give out the hugs and kisses. A lot of times when I give him kisses he likes to wipe them away. Isn't he a little young to not want my kisses? Right now his favorite movie is Toy Story 2 and any Super Mario movie we can find at redbox. He eats waffles pretty much everyday for breakfast. Every now and then he wants pancakes but then he always goes back to waffles. His favorite lunch right now is Mac and Cheese, he would eat this everyday if I let him.
I love when Preston smiles. His whole face lights up and his eyes seem to smile too.
Preston, mommy and daddy love you so much and are so glad you are a part of our family.

3 comments:

The Kolste Family said...

Your boys are so cute! It is fun to read about their different personalities!

Susanna said...

I love reading about how different they are. Twins would be so fun!! Preston is so cute!

Maria said...

K so first of all your boys are so stinkin' cute! and I know I already told you but I absolutely love your new family pics they are my favorite and I love how you put a link to Zions Ponderosa Resort way to do some advertising for them! ha nice work girl! Love you guys hope you are having a great summer:) and yes I agree with you that you guys should come visit us in Cedar City! We would love that!