Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fall Leaves

This is a little late. About a month or so ago we spent a Saturday raking leaves out in the yard. The boys had so much fun. They have really been enjoying the changing of the seasons. One day when we were driving over to Logan I looked back at Preston and he was just staring wide eyed out the window. I asked him what he was looking at and he said that he was just looking at all the pretty leaves. It was so cute to see his fascination with it. He also did the same thing when we drove over one day and the ground was covered in snow.
But here are some picture of Boston and Preston enjoying the piles of leaves.





6 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like fun! I remember doing that when I was a kid! You guys had a ton of leaves kelly!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Fun fun! We played in the leaves until a massive spider lounged on Morgan's dress. I'm forever scarred.

Susanna said...

Fun! I'm so jealous, I miss changing seasons, especially fall with all the beautiful colors. That's so cute how facinated the boys were :)

Brett Willis family said...

Holy cow! How many trees made that pile of leaves?

The Kolste Family said...

That is a lot of leaves! You must have some big trees!

abo-bder said...




فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض