Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year

We had a fun New Year with my parents this year. Boston and Preston actually stayed up until the New Year, they even beat out my dad who went to bed earlier. New Year's Eve we had a wonderful dinner and watched Tooth Fairy (a little on the dumb side but the boys seemed to enjoy it.) Then we waited until midnight and wathced the ball drop in Time's Square on TV. On New Year's day Erin and her family came up. We wanted to take the kids sledding but once we found a hill it was so bitter cold out that the kids would not go. So my mom took them all back to my Grandma's house to warm up. So me, Gary, Erin, Jon and my dad all had a fun time sledding. I totally forgot my camera though so we did not get any picture of the sledding. Here are a couple pictures though from the weekend.
Boston and Preston

Boston and Preston with Grandpa and Grandma Pace and Grandma McIntyre.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

How fun! I love that pic with your Grandma Mac. We took the kids sledding at the ol' sled hill while we were home. It didn't turn out so well though. Jaren broke one of the sleds and claims he broke his tailbone as well, and then Kennady and Shane were in tears after they wiped out. My kids are wussy Califorians LOL:)

Annie said...

so fun to read your blog, it has been a long while since I have been in the blog world. Sure miss you! Hope all is well.