Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Uncreative Mind

Ok so I need some help. I am trying to plan our Relief Society's Super Saturday. I am having a really hard time coming up with ideas for the projects. Have any of you done anything in the past that you have loved or seen any projects out there that you think "hey I would love to do that." I will take any suggestions: past projects, good websites, etc. Thanks to all who comment. I am so uncreative and this is really not my thing so I need all the help I can get.

3 comments:

Maria said...

you should do those poppyseed project big pictures of temples! and they even do like family portraits and stuff! Have you seen those? I think they are so neat and want to make one so bad! anyways people really like them usually! anyways, there is my big idea ha. Dallan Jeffery's wife does them so I'm sure she would love to come help! anyways, yeah hopefully we will be calling you soon or sending you pictures of Brax~!

tiffunny said...

a few of my sisters are kind of crafty. They've posted a few do it yourself decor projects lately on our blog (junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com). One just took paint chip samples and modge podged them, another did something cheap with canvas, scrapbook paper & modge podge, etc.

Susanna said...

I agree with Maria on the big Temple pictures. My sis-in-law gave us a big picture of the Manti Temple that she made on a super Saturday and I LOVE IT! It's one of those projects that I always think, "I wish we could do that."