Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First time sledding

So with all this snow we have gotten I had to get Boston and Preston out sledding. We have tried in previous years but they never wanted to do it. And since I am not one to go out in the cold I never pushed it. But this year we had so much snow so I talked them into it. Preston did not want to at first so I did the first run with him and then he realized how fun it was and did not want to stop. By the end we were on the steepest part of the hill on a run that someone had built a little jump on. Boston and Preston had so much fun I had to beg them to leave. Boston and Preston.
Preston was so sweet he wanted a picture with me in it so here I am with Boston.
Of course then Boston wanted to take a picture of us so here I am with Preston.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love Boston's face in that one. I still can't figure out how I didn't see these. Love that they enjoy sledding now. Hopefully we can get up to UT soon enough next year to do Soldier Hollow. That is our favorite spot but it closed the weekend we arrived this year.