Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!





Well today was Boston and Preston's first official Easter Egg Hunt. Gary bought them these cute elephant easter baskets a couple of days ago and they came with eggs in them. So, for the last few days are house has had easter eggs scattered all over the place but the boys had a little practice picking them up and putting them in the baskets. Then today we put the eggs out on the lawn for them to do the hunt. Preston went right to it picking up all the eggs. Boston was not quite sure at first. He just wanted to help Daddy take pictures. So once Gary started helping Boston and I was taking pictures Boston got into it. They had as much fun as they could have since they still don't really understand Easter and they didn't get to eat the candy that was in the eggs. Maybe next year. We want to wish everyone a Happy Easter and we hope that all is well for everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those easter pictures are so dang cute, I love there little ties!

Susanna said...

Kelly, Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! They are at such a fun age, I'm sure you have your hands full :)

Brady Fam said...

Wow, they are growing so fast! I miss being able to see this on Sundays. They look GQ in the bottom pic. :) --P.S. thank-you for your support.

tiffunny said...

We've got one of those elephant baskets too. And love their little outfits. We were out of town for Easter so I didn't even get to dress my kids up yet. I'm hoping to do that this week just for some pics!

Kaymee said...

I love those ties!!! cute boys!