Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Friends


Today we had a fun play date. My friend Annie and her little girl Shelby, who is one day older than Boston and Preston, came over today. It was a nice day outside so we let the kids go out and play in the new sand box. They all had a ton of fun. They play so well together, which is quite surprising considering their age, but there were no fights over toys. It has been so much fun to have our kids being the same age. It has given us an excuse to let them play and Annie and I get to talk adult talk. It has been nice having a friend live close enough we could walk to each others houses. Annie and Shelby will be moving soon and we will all miss them so much. But they are on to bigger and better things in Idaho and we wish them the best and are so excited for them. Thanks for being such great friends!


4 comments:

Annie said...

Ahh! thanks. We always have a blast too. We'll keep in touch, you never know Shelby and one of the boys could date someday.

tiffunny said...

So fun. I'm jealous you have such a good neighbor/friend so close (within walking distance). When my girls were little, a friend from the ward lived right next door and it was so great. I really miss those days. And tell Annie to watch out because I've had my eye on the boys for my little girl! I guess it's a good thing there's 2 of them! :)

Crystal said...

love your new layout, it's so cute! you are so trendy, mine is so boring, but i have no desire to learn how to make it cute. :)

Kara said...

Hey Kel
It looks like the boys are loving their sandbox. And what little kid wouldn't it looks like so much fun! Tell Gary he did a really great job. I hope we will get to see each other again sometime soon. We miss ya.