Friday, May 16, 2008

We LOVE to Dance!

Preston and Boston, (especially Preston), love to dance. The first video is just Preston. You can see he gets a little crazy. Boston is a little more reserved and alot of the time you will catch him dancing when no one is looking. They dance about anytime they hear music, in the grocery store, restaurants, you name it and they'll dance. These don't show off how crazy they get sometimes, because right now they are fascinated with what is on the camera. They say cheese and then want to look at the picture. So it is kind of hard to get them doing anything. But it is so fun to watch them dance and the music makes them so happy. Their favorite is Taylor Swift. They love when her music comes on and they love when they get to see her on TV. I am not really sure how she became their favorite as I am not a real big fan but they love her.



4 comments:

carrie said...

Kelly, that is the cutest thing ever, talk about rythym! They are totally movin to the beat, I love it! Lola loves to dance to, but I can never capture it, she is a little camera shy when it comes to dancing, so nice work!

Susanna said...

That cracks me up, they are so darn cute! You're in for it if Boston can already take his diaper off, I remember going on poop hunts with Kennady. Luckily Shane hasn't been able to get his completely off yet, but his can pull it down far enough in the front to cause alarm. Yikes! Wicked is about the story before The Wizard of Oz, it was so good. Although it was my first Broadway play so I don't have much to compare it to. Now I'm hooked. Thanks for the cute videos, it made my day:)

tiffunny said...

Love the video! They dance so cute!

Laurie said...

I love it! I take it that is a favorite song of theirs. They couldn't be any cuter. You guys have the posting of video mastered. I have yet to figure out that one... :)