Thursday, May 15, 2008

BIRTHDAY SUIT!

The other morning I had given Boston and Preston their baths and decided to just let them take their naps in their diapers as they love to not have any clothes on. Well I left Boston asleep down on the ottoman and when I went down after he had woke up. This is what I found.



Boston had taken his diaper completely off. He had done it by himself. They have never taken their diapers off before. He was just sitting there like this. He thought it was sooo funny! All I could do was laugh. But then forgot, usually when they don't have a diaper on they pee on whatever is there. So in a panic I checked the ottoman but luckily he hadn't. I just thought this was the cutest picture of him just sitting there so innocent like nothing was wrong but at the same time he knew he had done something wrong. I guess no more being nice and letting them have clothe-less days if this is what will happen.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That is too funny! So how is everyone feeling at your house, I heard a sickness might coming! Teagen loves to have his diaper off as well, but I can't stand it when it takes it off when there is poo poo in there....he really needs to use the potty! Oh one more thing, have you started reading the books yet?

tiffunny said...

Uh-oh. Good thing there wasn't anything to clean up. I think my boy used to do this if I didn't keep pants on him at all times. My littlest one just likes to run away as soon as I take her diaper off - but I'm like you and fear she will pee - so I always have to chase her down and put one back on - I'm such a "mean" mom.