Tuesday, August 12, 2008

While I was looking for the picture of our cabin I remembered we had these pictures of the boys. When we were on our way home Sunday we stopped in this little town outside of Zion's. This house just had these bulls, elk and buffalo in a field next to their house. You could pay a little money and buy food and feed them. I thought for sure that Boston and Preston would be scarred of them but look at these pictures and how close they got and they didn't even care.
Preston and my dad and cousin Rylee taking a look at the bull.

Boston feeding the bull.

I am glad the bull didn't try to eat Boston.


Preston looking at the Elk.

Me feeding the elk.

Boston chasing a chicken.

I think that this was the funnest part of the whole trip for the boys.

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun trip. That is a cool picture of Boston with the bull's nose right next to his head:)

Laurie said...

Gary was telling me what a great trip you had. Every time we come to Utah I'm reminded of all the great places there are so close to all you.

Shannon said...

Hi Knudsen Family!
This is Shannon from Izzie Grace Blogs. I'm so glad you like your new background. Thank-you for your kind comment :)

You can make headers in scrapbook programs (there's a free one you can download from scrapbookflair.com) or you can buy them. You can also use photoshop.

Another cute and easy thing you can do is upload a picture (of your family or kids or whatever) as your header.

I do have the scrapbook kit that matches your blog downloaded on my computer, so if you would like me to make you a header to match your template (or a generic one to match any template!) I'd be happy to do that. Send me an e-mail and we'll talk :)

Shannon

shannonandisabelle@yahoo.com

Kristi Holt said...

Kelly! You have a darling family and a darling blog!! You are going to have to teach me a few things!! All your boys sure look cute! What a fun trip!