Friday, February 26, 2010

San Diego

Well Gary and I went to San Diego and had a wonderful time. It was so nice to get away and not have to worry about anything. No kids whining for things all day long. It was nice to have a normal conversation and not be interrupted. We didn't do a whole lot while we were there but it was so nice and relaxing. Here are some pictures of a few of the things we did.
We went and took a tour of an aircraft carrier that is there in the harbor.


Here is Gary on the aircraft carrier overlooking part of downtown, the ocean and the bridge that goes across to Coronodo.

We drove over to Corondo one day and walked around. Here were are looking back at downtown San Diego.

Then while were in Coronodo we drove down the beach a ways and were able to watch a beautiful sunset.

We had such a fun time. Thanks to Gary for planning everything and sweeping me away. I love ya and am so glad I married you 10 years ago.
Thanks again to my mom, my sister and nieces Rylee and Taylor for coming to watch the boys. They had so much fun and I don't think they even cared we were gone.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

How fun! Happy Anniversary!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

That's so nice to spend time together alone. I can't believe its been 10 years already. Happy Anniversary!

Annie said...

what a fun get a way! Happy Anniversary. Your boys with the pot holders cracks me up, I love what 3 year olds find and do.