Monday, April 5, 2010

My little photographer

Boston loves to get a hold of the camera and take pictures. Every now and then he gets some good one. We do end up with quite a few bad ones too. After he took some of these pictures he kept asking me to "put them on the net" which I guess means on my blog. I thought that was cute and kept telling him we would. I never got around to doing it with him but I am doing it now. So here are a few of the good pictures he has taken.

These next three pictures I thought were really good. He started out far away from the airplane and got closer and closer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you've got a photographer on your hands. Remind me to have Boston take all the photos in the future!!! Hadn't been on here in a while. Will look forward to reading and seeing photos of the new digs in BC!

Unknown said...

oops! Didn't know Jack was logged in here from last night!!!