Monday, April 5, 2010

We made it to Utah

Well we made it here to Utah. We had a successful move and we have been setting up in Gary's parents basement. Gary has a lead on a job and as long as everything goes through he will be taking it. It is up in Brigham City which is just north of Salt Lake. So now that we have gotten settled we will have to pack it all up again to move up there. We are very excited and hope that it works out to be a good job. I did a few posts with pictures if you are interested in seeing a little of what we have been up to. I also have Easter pictures that I will post later but right now I keep getting an error so I am giving up.

3 comments:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Good luck with the job hunt. I hope he gets the one in Brigham City. That way you'll only be a few hours from me!

Susanna said...

I hope the job lead works out in Brigham City, it will be nice for you be closer to Kara too. That would stink to have to move again so soon though. Good luck!!

Aneela Maharaj said...

Came across your blog while surfing and enjoyed having a look around. Best wishes for the next move, and I hope everything works out well for you and your family. Finally, I must say Boston and Preston are the cutest names ever. So are the boys.