Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family Pictures

Well I know I haven't posted for awhile and I actually have a lot of other things I should post but I don't know if I will get around to it.
We have not been up to much, just enjoying Gary's time off before he has to start work. We are so blessed. Right after we moved up here Gary called a company that he had interviewed with back in December and they hired him right away. They needed him to wait to start on June 1st so he has just been hanging out with me and the boys and we sure have enjoyed our time with him. It will be kind of hard for us when he goes back to work. But we sure are glad he was able to find a job so quickly.
We recently got our pictures taken by a girl who used to live next door to Gary. They turned out so great. She is an awesome photographer if you ever need one. You should check out her photo blog www.heathertelfordsphotoblog.blogspot.com. Anyway here are a few of my favorites.






7 comments:

Susanna said...

Wow! So cute, I love all of your eyes in the pictures and I LOVE your haircut, Kelly, you look great!!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! Where is the new job at?

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

What a blessing that he got the job so quickly! I love the family pictures too. Hey, I also wanted to apologize for not calling for lunch when I left Utah. I was helping move my grandma out of the hospital and it was too late by the time we were done.

Kaymee said...

Super cute pics Kelly!! How fun to have some play time with Gary before the work starts!!

Laurie said...

Those are sooooo cute! Hope you are getting all settled. We'll look forward to seeing you in a couple months!

Ronnie & Chelise said...

I love the pics, they turned out so cute. I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are darling. I hope you are enjoying your new place.

Brett Willis family said...

Because of your post, I went out & hired Heather to photograph our family. And I was SO pleased with the results! Thank you!