Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tyler and Connor get baptized!!

On Saturday July 24th our nephews Tyler and Connor were baptized. They were nice enough to wait until they came to Utah to do it so all the family could be there to participate. We were so happy that we could be a part of it. So we headed down to Provo to spend some time with family.
All the kids before the baptism.
Sage, Preston, Teagan, Tyler, Boston and Connor

Boston, Sage and Preston

Boston, Tyler, Preston, Connor and Sage

I just had to add this one of Preston. This was at the end of the baptism and he was ready to go. He was also a little upset because someone had brought some cookies for Tyler and Connor to the baptism and put them right at the front of the room and he had had to stare at them for an hour and a half being told he could not have one because they were for Ty and Connor

Later that evening Gary got to go with all his brothers, our brother-in-law Jack and his brother James to do these digglers up at Sundance Ski Resort. They were scooters but with big wheels and they rode them down the hiking and bike paths.
James, Steve, Paul, Jack, and Gary (Sean was taking the picture)

On that Monday, Boston, Preston and I joined Gary's family to go boating at Deer Creek. I am stupid and forgot my camera so as soon as I get some pictures from my sister-in-law I will get them posted.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

That is the cutest picture of Preston, I love his expression!

Laurie said...

alright you are so fast getting caught up. I'll be doing this all next week. Love that you got a photo of everyone in the chapel. I have to run but will be back on to read later tonight!!! :)