Thursday, August 5, 2010

Leamington

After we had spent some time with Gary's family my mom came and got me and I went down to Leamington for the rest of the week. We always have so much fun and it is so nice because the boys spend so much time outside and don't ever seem to be bored. While we were there we got to go to the Res and I floated down the river with Erin, Jon, Marcus and Maria, and Rylee and Taylor. I had not been to the Res or floated down the river in like 10 years. It was so much fun. Here are some pictures from the week.
Taylor and Boston
One morning we looked out and Boston and Taylor were just sitting on this lounge chair together. Boston was talking and Taylor was just listening and watching everything he did. They probably sat there together like this for about 20 minutes. It was so cute. I would have loved to be able to hear what they were talking about. It is also funny because Chloe (the dog) was just sitting there with them waiting for someone to drop some food.

One day we joined Erin, Jon, Rylee, Taylor, Jon's parents, and some of Rylee's cousins on her other side and went to the Res. For those of you not familiar with the Res it is just a Reservoir built up just outside of Delta where poeple can take their boats or you can just swim in by the beach.
Here is Rylee with her cousin Macy on the tube.

Taylor

Me and Boston on the boat. I know this is not the greates picture but I thought it was cute one of Boston.

Boston playing in the mud.

Boston and Preston both finally decided they liked the water and were having so much fum swimming.
Boston swimming.

Preston swimming.


The boys got to play on grandpa's new swing set with a clubhouse at the top. It was their pirate ship and they had fun looking through the telescope to look for pirates. They wanted their picture taken but they wanted Chloe to be in it with them. She was not too happy to be up there.

And we were able to help my mom celebrate her birthday.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

It's probably been that long since I've floated down the river too, that sounds so fun. You're dad's playhouse looks awesome! I can see why my kids talk about it all the time. I bet it's nice now that you live a little closer to both your families, and have a trampoline, I bet your boys are in heaven!

The Kolste Family said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun! Are you guys going to be at Leamorado days?
My sister-in-law was asking me for your email the other day. She wanted to talk to you a little bit about having twin boys. I looked and realized that somehow I don't have an email address for you. Do you mind giving it to me? miriam_pruitt@yahoo.com