Friday, September 3, 2010

Trampoline Campout

Or at least an attempted campout. So a few weeks ago the boys said they wanted to sleep out on the trampoline. I thought it would be a fun experience for them and so I said I would if daddy would. So they went and asked Gary and he said yes. So we got all ready for bed, got all our sleeping bags and headed out to the backyard. The boys were loving it. We talked about the moon, the stars, and the clouds that were passing by. Boston and Preston both fell asleep probably at about 10-10:30. I was so tired so I thought I would have no trouble falling asleep. Well I was wrong. That night for some reason it did not cool down like it usually does here. The wind was also blowing so hard. At first I thought maybe that was a good thing and it would help cool it down a little, but no luck, it was a hot wind. So finally at about midnight I called it quits and we carried the boys inside to their beds. As I was laying Preston down in bed he asked why we weren't sleeping outside. I was kind of sad that he noticed but then decided I didn't care much when I was in my nice soft bed. They keep asking when we are going to sleep on the tramp. All I can say is maybe one of these nights when it is cooler we will try it again.
Here they are getting ready for the night.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

The idea of sleeping on the tramp is way more exciting than actually going through with it, I hate sleeping on the trampoline. Cute picture though :)