Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to Pre-School

Boston and Preston have started another year of preschool. They went back to Peak-A-Boo Preschool where they were last year. They loved it last year and were very excited to start again this year until I told them they probably wouldn't have the same teachers again. Then everything changed. My boys do not handle change well and thought they were going back to Miss Cris and Miss Wendy. So when people would ask if they were excited for school they would basically start crying and tell them no. So we went to the back to school day to find out who there teachers were and sure enough it was not the same teacher. They now have Miss Kym and Miss Michelle. We had a little bit of a hard time at first because they still wanted the other teachers. But now they are doing great and loving their new teachers just like I knew they would. Here are a few pictures from the first day of school.
Boston

Preston

Preston showing off his back pack.

Boston with his back pack.

I just though this picture that I got was kind of funny. I was trying to get a good one of their back packs and they turned like this. It kind of looks like they are lined up to get patted down by a police officer like when you get arrested. I think that might be how they were feeling that day as I dropped them off for their first day of school.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

I love the 'pat down' picture LOL!