Friday, August 31, 2012

4th of July Fun

This year for the 4th of July we didn't really have many plans. Then my sister Kara invited us to come with her family and her in-laws to Bear Lake. So we headed over the night before and camped in Lance's aunts yard. Then on the 4th we went to Bear Lake. We also hit the parade in Paris, ID I believe (I could be wrong but it was one of the small towns in ID.) We had lots of fun hanging out on the beach at Bear Lake. The water is such a beautiful blue color. You almost feel like you are at the beach in Hawaii. Thanks Andersen family for letting us tag along. Later that night we went and watched the fireworks from the HS football field. I think all my boys fell asleep. But I got them to wake up in time for the finale. I didn't get any pictures there though.

No comments: