Friday, August 31, 2012

Lemonade Stand

A couple weeks ago we had a garage sale and Boston and Preston had a lemonade stand. They had been wanting to do this for so long, but we don't live on a very busy street so I knew they wouldn't get much business. So we had been planning a garage sale and told them they could do it then. Well the week leading up to it they were so excited. And it was the perfect idea to do it at the garage sale because they got so much business. I couldn't believe when we added up their total. They had made about $45. It was crazy. They had so much fun and enjoyed spending their earnings.

2 comments:

The Kolste Family said...

Holy Smokes! I should start selling leamonade I guess. My kids make about 40 cents around here....I guess that is to be expected though.

Laurie said...

I'm loving all these posts!! HOly Moly...$45? That is awesome. Way to go Boston and Preston. Hopefully the garage sale was just as successful!