Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Marcus is Home

The whole reason we went up to Utah last week was to welcome home my brother Marcus. He had been serving his mission in the Boise, Idaho, Spanish Speaking Mission. He got home on July 24th. We were so glad to have him home. We have missed him so much. We are so proud of the work that he did and the missionary that he was. He did a great job. Here are a couple of pictures from the homecoming. I for some reason did not get any pictures at the airport. I think I was trying to take pictures with my moms camera for her. Me, Marcus, Boston and Preston.
Marcus, my sister Kara, Me and my sister Erin.

2 comments:

carrie said...

Sounds like you had a good time in Utah, your boys look so cute in their ties, I love it!

tiffunny said...

My brother comes home in 4 months! I can't wait! Congrats on getting yours home!!!