Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trip to Utah

Ok, so this next post is kind of long. Boston, Preston and I just went to Utah for a week. We left on Saturday, July 19 and came home yesterday. We went to spend some time with my parents. Then my brother came home from his mission and we got to spend time with my whole family. Gary came up Friday, July 25th and spent the weekend. We also got to go up Sunday and see Gary's family. The only one missing there was Steve. So we are sorry we didn't get to see you. We were so glad to get to see everybody. We had a great week but we are also really glad to be home. Here are a few pictures. Sorry it is kind of long, I did try to break it up a little bit.

3 comments:

Susanna said...

It looks like you guys had a nice family reunion. I remember when Jade used to come down when we were younger, I always thought she was so pretty and sophistocated. I love your pics of the boys especially the ones with them lying next to Chloe, that's exactly what Shane does when we go home. So cute! You guys must have had a full house with everyone home. I love it when everyone gets together, too bad it doesn't happen more often. I wonder if Marcus will hear wedding bells soon??? Cute pics:)

JT said...

I see how it is! You come to Utah, and don't even tell me. Well fine then, I'm going to go to Vegas tomorrow and not tell you....wait, I just told you. Well pretend that I didn't tell you that I'm going to Vegas tomorrow so you think I came down there and ignored you. So THERE!

JT said...

On another note, cute pictures, and your boys are getting huge. We haven't seen them (other than in pictures) since they were a few weeks old I think. CRAZY!