Monday, October 6, 2008

Look who's turned the TERRIBLE 2's times 2......

Happy Birthday to Boston and Preston.
They were a little unsure about the flame on the candle. That is why they don't have the cutest faces on.

Today was Boston and Preston's 2nd birthday. I can't believe my babies are 2 years old. Where has the time gone? They are getting so big and so smart. They are saying new words everyday. Preston's latest word is Einsteins and Boston's is Rocket. You can see who has been spending way too much time watching Little Einsteins. Boston also says what I hope is "OH Shoot" when something happens. It doesn't always sound like shoot though. I am sure you can figure out which swear word it does sound like. They are so active too. They really keep me busy.
We had a great day. We started out on Sunday giving them their cake. Boston didn't really like his I guess but Preston sure did enjoy his.


I am not very creative on the cake so it was just a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. It was the worse cake I have ever seen but it still tasted good so I guess that is all that matters. We didn't even take a picture of it it was so bad.
Boston and Preston were lucky enough to have their grandma and grandpa Knudsen here for their b-day. So last night they also opened their present from them. It was a motorcycle toy that looked like the front of a motorcycle with handle bars and all sorts of buttons that made noise. They have had so much fun with them. Here is a picture of it.
Look at all these other presents that they got. What spoiled little boys. But they did love everything they got and were having so much fun playing with it. Some of the other gifts they got were Tonka trucks that pulled things behind them, Some hot wheels, a Thomas the Train ball pit, Blocks, Toy remote control trains and wood puzzles from Grandma and Grandpa Pace and Great Grandma MCIntyre. Cousin Rylee was so nice. When she saw Grandma Pace putting all the gifts in the bags she wanted to give Boston and Preston something. So she went and got a pink princess camera out of her toy box and a card with $2.00 in it and sent it along too. Sad to say with all the money spent on gifts meant for boys they have liked the pink camera the best.
Here are a few more pictures of Boston and Preston on their b-day.






We also took the boys to Pump It Up. They had so much fun. And tomorrow we are having a little party at the park for some of their friends. I think they had a pretty good day and made out with a lot of gifts. Thanks to everyone who called and gave them presents.
I am so thankful for Boston and Preston in my life. They are such sweet little blessings in my life (even when they do drive me crazy). I don't know what I would do without them. I love them so much. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Boston and Preston.

12 comments:

Susanna said...

How cute! It looks like they had the best birthday ever x 2! It seems like it wasn't that long ago when we all sat in your back yard when all the boys were just babies. Time sure flies. Happy Birthday Boston and Preston!

carrie said...

What cute little two year olds you have! I love their Birthday hats, those are adorable! I totally know what you mean on the cake, Lola's cake last year, was so bad, all the frosting was falling off, it's a good thing they just dig into it and make a mess with it anyway! Happy Birthday!

tiffunny said...

Looks like they had fun. Your boys can't be turning 2? That went by way too fast. That means I need to start thinking about 2 year old birthday plans in a few weeks. Your dining room area looks nice. I don't know how you have time to move in & make everything look so nice already when you have two little ones! good job!

PS - I miss you guys at workouts!

Laurie said...

Ok, my poor kids are deprived. If you remember, we were in Seattle on a house hunting trip for their 2nd birthday. So we missed it... I don't know that we even got them anything... :( EEEEK! Looks like the boys had a blast. I love the Thomas thing. That looks like fun and I'll bet your happier to have all that room now for all this stuff!!!

Blogger Central said...

for more cute free blog backgrounds visit,
www.mybloggingdesigns.blogspot.com!

Winters Family said...

Hey Kel!!
So their birthday looked like so much fun. Wish we could have been there. We miss you guys so much. I cannot believe how big they are!! I love to listen to them talk on the phone. They are talking so much. Can't wait to see you guys soon. I hope you guys come when Marianne comes down. It would be so much fun.

LOve ya and miss ya tons!

ERin

JT said...

Wow! What a birthday for the boys! They are adorable. We sure do miss you guys! Let us know when you are coming out to Utah, we need to catch up.

Laurie said...

You are good Kelly. The roller coaster photo wasn't in there initially. My friend emailed it to me so I quickly added it after you probably had read the entry!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Hey Kelly! I can't believe the boys are 2! I don't think I've seen them for a whole year. They are so big. I love your house too.

Annie said...

happy b-day boys!!! I am so sad that our kids couldn't celebrate together. I love the new dinning table and I think your new house is so pretty!

The Nebeker Six Pack said...

I can't believe they are 2!! Time go goes by too fast. They are so cute. So when do we get to come visit you in your new house?

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-subwoofer-mobil-terbaik