Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I know this post is a little late, but better late than never I guess. This year we went to Utah for Halloween. We went up on Tuesday and got there in time for my parents ward party. They had different games like a fishing pond, a cake walk, bean bag toss and many more. Boston and Preston didn't really get the games but they enjoyed the treats that the received. That night was the only night I got pictures of them. It was such a crazy night on Halloween that I didn't really get any. When we got to my parents house and my neice Rylee saw that the boys were monkey's she wanted to be one too. She had a monkey costume from last year. So we had 3 cute little monkeys. On Halloween we went down to a care center in Delta. That had some of the residents there dressed up and had a few games and treats for the kids. Then we went trick-or-treating to a few houses in my parent neighborhood. We only made it to about 6 houses but they still got a pretty good stash of candy. Preston loved it. He would always be the first one to the door and he would say Trick or treat and walk right into the peoples homes and then take as many peices of candy as he could get away with. Boston had fun too but he was more into eating the candy. Every peice a got in his bucket he would take out and want to eat right then. So as long as he had candy he was good. It was fun to see them having fun doing this. And now I have a whole bunch of candy to snack on. While we were there we got to see both my sisters and their families as well as my brother and his fiance. My Aunt Cathy and Larry came down from Salt Lake and my Aunt Marianne and Uncle Bud came from Olympia, WA. We don't get to see them much so it was fun to see them. Here are the pictures of my cute monkeys. I hope everyone had a fun day. Now I am just getting excited for Christmas. I can't wait to get out all my Christmas decorations. But I guess I have to wait for Thanksgiving to get over.
Here is Preston wearing some crazy eyeball glasses. Ry got these at a Halloween party and Preston loved wearing them.
Preston

Rylee

Preston, Boston and Rylee


These next two aren't the greatest picture but I wanted to get a picture of all the kids up. This is Rylee in here princess costume that she wore on Halloween.

Tanna and Isaac.

7 comments:

Susanna said...

What cute little monkeys! How fun to have all your family down, I bet you guys had fun. That's too bad that the Leamington Party wasn't like it used to be. I guess Leamington isn't as cool now that our generation has moved away, we used to do some fun haunted houses and Trick-or Treating was an all night event. I'm getting excited for Christmas too, it will be here before you know it!!!

Laurie said...

cute photos! I love seeing the boys with their heads covered and all you can see are their faces. It shows just how similar they really are. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Crystal said...

Oh my heck they look so cute!! Hey THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU that ask anything blog is awesome. thanks for introducing me to it. :) It's kind of fun to see what people ask questions about. How did you find it?

Ronnie & Chelise said...

ohh they all look so cute in their halloween costumes, I bet they had so much fun. I cant believe how big your boys are getting, what a fun age.
I am so glad you found my blog, its such a good way to keep in touch with each other oh and I will get some wedding pics posted real soon.
Your new house is gorgeous by the way!!!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Ahhhh, the cutest monkeys ever!

tiffunny said...

The boys looks so cute as monkeys! I miss seeing them.

JT said...

They are adorable! Isn't it fun to find costumes? We would love to catch up with you guys during Thanksgiving! Let us know when we can see ya. Have a safe trip!