Sunday, November 23, 2008

Elf Yourself!

I decided to hijack Kelly's blog tonight and add a family tradition. I know it isn't Christmas yet, but I've seen plenty in all of the stores we shop at. You may need to stop or pause the music on the player at the bottom of the page before you start the video.... Which reminds me that you can all thank me for the music on this blog as Kelly would have you listening to "The Sound of Music" soundtrack. -I have a confession.. I like the goat song.
By the way, Kendra asked if she could join us so I didn't decline.
Anyway, enjoy!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

6 comments:

carrie said...

Sweet moves Kelly! That is so funny to see your little guys moving like that, I love it!

tiffunny said...

I love those things. They are always so entertaining. Who exactly is Kendra though? Is she the Kendra from Girls next door? Or is it a different Kendra? Who knew Gary had such friends?? :)

Laurie said...

one word...awesome! The boys will have to teach my boys how to dance like that!

Susanna said...

How funny:) The first ELF dance I saw was from an email Erin forwarded me of your Mom last year. As soon as I opened it and the music started my kids started dancing. I have a funny videotape of Kennady trying to mimic your mom's ELF moves. Hilarious! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Brooke said...

That was funny! Nice job Gary!

Brady Fam said...

HA! I haven't seen that version before. I'm glad I get such a kick out of that stuff.