Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Potty Training Time...


Well I have been putting this off for awhile now. But I think it is time to start potty training my boys. They have been taking off their diapers and going potty on the floor. So I am taking that as my cue to do something. Which means teaching them to use the potty.

I am a little nervous though. I have no idea how to even begin the process. So I am hoping my fellow blogging friends can be of some help. I have noticed that quite a few of you have been potty training your own kids, so I would love some advice. I will take any advice you can give. If you know of any good methods, books or websites to help I would love to hear it.

Anyway wish me luck. I will be so happy when it is done and I will no longer have to change diapers and will not have a stinky diaper pail that assaults me every time I go into the garage.

7 comments:

Annie said...

good luck girl! I would be teriffied to do two at a time.

Susanna said...

I have an ebook I'll email to you. It worked great for Shane, he's been potty trained for over a month now, at night too!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I wish I could help. Good luck!

tiffunny said...

Good luck - sometimes it ends up being easier than we build it up to be. At least it was for my boy. My girls were a different story . . .

JT said...

I know just the trick to turn those little guys into big boys in no time! Just show them this video, sit back, and relax. Things will take care of themselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlTmILVvVJg

JT said...

In case my previous video didn't do the trick overnight, try this one out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an-E-0yu1mA

Kristi Holt said...

Wow, already?? You are so daring! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Make sure you are able to give good advise to us that will be attempting it shortly! Good Luck! Btw, miss you so much and I would love to see you! Take Care.