Monday, March 16, 2009

Marcus and Maria got married...

My little brother got married. Congratulations to Marcus and Maria. They got married on Saturday, March 14th, in the Salt Lake Temple. We are so happy for them and we are so excited for Maria to be an official part of the family. As you can see from the pictures they are such a cute couple.
These pictures are at the luncheon after the wedding.

Here we are with the happy couple.

We are so dumb and did not take our camera. So I do not have any pictures of the reception yet. Hopefully I will get some that I can post of how cute Boston and Preston looked.
Again Congratulations M&M. We love you both.

9 comments:

Susanna said...

Thanks for posting pictures of their wedding day. Congratulations Marcus!! I can't believe he's a married man:)

Laurie said...

ok, first those potty's are the cutest! I love that photo. No tips on my end except to basically lock yourself in the house for three days, make them drink fluids all day and then lock them in the bathroom!!! Good luck. I'm dying to get Sage potty tranined but no hope on this end yet! Congrats to your brother. I visited with him a little while we were there. Seems like a great guy and looks as if he got a great girl. :)

Jacob and Lindsay Burt said...

Cute pictures! It has been a while since we have seen you! Hopefully soon! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I know, I'm a jerk. I thought about calling to do lunch when I was in Vegas but I only had one day and it was full of cancelled weddings and buffets.

My mom told me she saw you at Marcus' reception and that you look so good.

Maria said...

Thanks Kelli! And thanks for all your help with the weekend! Ha I can't believe your boys are potty training that is just crazy they are getting so big! tell everyone hi for me!

Susanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susanna said...

It's so cute how young girls start showing that motherly instinct:) So how is/did the potty training go? I can't imagine how hard it would be times 2!!

Susanna said...

I totally understand, I waited until after a Utah trip too. Diapers are easier and less stressful in a lot of ways. I should have also wrote in my blog that traveling around with 3 potty trained toddlers, we actually spent most of our time making potty runs:) We'll see you and your boys at Easter, we're going to be in Leamington too.

Kara said...

hey kell
its been a while since i talked to ya , but i just wanted to say hi and wish you all a happy easter. i wish we were going to be down so we could see ya. maybe next time! love ya