Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer Fun

Well I realized it had been awhile since I had posted anything. We haven't really been up to too much. We had my parents, my sister Erin and her two girls, Rylee and Taylor, come down for a visit. It was so fun to see them. We had a really good time hanging out. We didn't too to much other than try to keep cool. We got the swimming pool out for the kids to swim in. They had so much fun. Sadly it already has holes in it so we had to throw it away. But it was fun while it lasted. Here are a few pictures of the kids enjoying the swimming pool and being outside.




6 comments:

Laurie said...

such a bummer about the hole. Those things never last long. We've bought one and never again. I guess the hard thing plastic ones like they had when I was a kid are best. We just look forward to the Scera pool in Provo. Hopefully we can all go together this summer!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Your boys are so cute! They're getting tall. I couldn't imagine living in the Vegas heat. It was 93 degrees in Boise today and that is HOT to me. We broke out the pool too. Are you going to be down for father's day or the week before? We will be there both Sundays and I'd love to see you.

Susanna said...

That looks like so much fun, it makes me excited for summer. It's always fun to have visitors come down. That would be so fun for you guys to come out here. When it's time to start planning let me know:)

Maria said...

Hey! Looks like fun! Marcus and I were jealous the whole weekend that we couldn't be there with you guys! We will have to come down sometime soon though! It would be nice to get away and go on a road trip! Love you guys!

Kara said...

Hey Kell
Thank you so much for that quote. It was perfect.The whole situation with that little baby just broke my heart and brought back a lot of really sad memories from when you and gary and our family lost your sweet little angels. those words gave me so much peace and a whole different perspective and I know it will help them too. Thanks again.
Love ya

Susanna said...

I'm so glad the potty-training worked! How nice to have that behind you:) I can't imagine doing 3 days of potty-training x2!!!