Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spring Soccer

Well we tried out soccer again this year. Boston and Preston begged me to be the coach. Can I just say I am the worst coach ever. I don't really know anything about soccer but figured oh well since the kids this age don't even seem to pay any attention to what you teach them. We had a bit of a rough year. Boston and Preston were very excited to play but for some reason were kind of lazy. They didn't really want to get out there and play they were content watching from the sidelines. I think I need to get them out running laps at the track and get them in better shape for next year. Also since Boston and Preston were the only ones who played last year I think that they were supposed to be the experienced players. That didn't work out too well. But I think that they had fun and I guess that is all that matters. Needless to say I will not be coaching again next time, by the end of the season Boston told me that he liked me as his coach but he thinks he would rather have his coach from last year. Fine by me, too much pressure. Anyway here are a few pics from the season.

No comments: