Thursday, June 5, 2008

Calling all Amanda's

Ok really just calling one Amanda. I think it was Amanda Mitchell, but she didn't leave a last name, but I think she is the only Amanda that I know. Anyway, my friend Amanda from High School left a message on my blog a few days ago stating to email her so we could catch up. Well I was so excited to hear from her and so glad that she found my blog, but one small problem, I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I also cannot link to her blog as I think it is a private one or something, anyway it won't come up when I click on the link in my comment. So if you come back to my blog or anyone clicks on my blog and knows how to get in contact with Amanda please leave another comment with your email or a way to get in touch with her. Thank you so much. Hope to hear from you soon.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

So I cannot help you with Amanda and I know I probably got your hopes up just by leaving a comment here but I had to say that I love the live feed thing you added...now everyone out there will know what a blog stalker I am!!! :) That is crazy. Then I clicked on my name and it took me back to my blog so I went back to yours and sure enough it shows me right back on...again. :)

Amanda said...

jSorry Kelly! It's me.. Amanda Mitchell- e-mail me at Amanda@mitchx.com!! I love that I got a post on your blog!!

Kim said...

I'm not a stalker either--I was imputting Kaymee's bloggers into Google Reader and loved your horizontal fixed design, so I came back so a friend could tell me how to do it. Beautiful!

The Knudsen Family said...

To Kim:
I am soryy I didn't just log onto your blog but I was not sure which one to leave a comment on. I got this template at: http://onecuteblog.blogspot.com/. But she no longer has this one on there and not sure if her new ones have the fixed design or not. I will put the links for a few other sites on my blog but also not sure if they are fixed or not. THanks for the comment. I wish I could take credit for it but can't. I have never tried making one myself. Hope you check back here to get the info.