Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day. I just wanted to wish all the dad's in my life a Happy Father's Day. First I need to wish it to Gary. He is such a wonderful dad to Boston and Preston. He loves to play with them and will do anything to make them happy. When he walks in the door everyday they are so excited to see him. He is always willing to do his share in taking care of them. He has never been afraid to change a diaper. In fact he was the first one to change their diapers and did all the diaper duty for the first few days. Thanks Gary for all that you do for the boys and for me. Gary is always willing to watch the boys when I want to get out for girls night or anything that I want to do. We love you so much. Have a great day. Here are some pictures of Gary with Boston and Preston. They are a little old but I didn't have any recent ones. I need to do better at taking pictures of him with them. Gary is usually the one taking the pictures.




Next I need to give thanks to my dad. He is such a good dad. He has always been there for me and all the members of our family. He was such a good example of what a parent should be. He was also just a good example of how to live the gospel and to do what is right. I hope that I can be as good of a parent as he is. Thanks dad for always being there and for all that you do. Thank you also for being such a good grandpa. The boys have so much fun with you and love you so much. Hope you have a great day. We love you. Here is a picture of me, my dad and my sister when we were all a little younger.


And then next I would like to wish my father-in-law a Happy Fathers Day. Ernie is a good man and I am so thankful for how he has welcomed me into the family. I am so grateful to have such good in-laws. He is also a great grandpa. He is so good to Boston and Preston. We hope you also have a good day. We love you. Here is a picture of Gary with his dad and family.
Gary, Sean, Ernie, Jean, Laurie, Paul and Steve


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I also wanted to wish my sister Erin a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day. I am so glad you are my sister. We always have so much fun together. Thanks for being a good sister and a good friend. I love ya. One more picture remembering old times.
Me and Erin at the beach.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! How long are you going to be in San Diego? I actually have a few ideas of fun things you could do. San Diego is a beautiful place with lots of attractions, but it seems like everything is aimed more towards an older age group than our kids, so it's kind of hard. You'll have to pick and choose. Do you have email? I could go more into depth...

tiffunny said...

Cute post. Gary seems like a really good dad!!