Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Little Climbers

So we have been boxing up all of our things getting ready to hopefully move at the end of this month. In the spare room we have the bed leaned up against the wall and I have been sticking the boxes in there. Well the other night we went our for just a minute and came back to find the boys like this. Well actually just Preston did the whole thing by himself. Boston needed a little help with the first box but then he did the rest by himself. Preston is a little monkey, always wanting to climb and hang from things. Boston is a little more scared to do things but always has to follow his brother. And here is a video of Preston in the act. As you will be able to see Boston can't quite get that first box.
Needless to say we have the door shut now and had to put one of those ball things over the handle so that they can't open the door. That would be just what I need to have one of them falling off of there. P.S. Thank you to all who gave me some lunch ideas. It also helped me to see that I am not the only one who gets stuck in a rut on meal ideas. I was feeling like such a bad mom because I couldn't think of something new everyday. I guess that as long as they are eating that is all that matters and there is no sense wasting time on things they won't eat. So thanks for all of your comments.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly, I found your blog through Tiffany's. Come check out ours @ nebekersixpack.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

I love that. It's so cute how proud Preston is of himself after he gets up. So cute. Just be careful what you ask for...or what you ask them to do on camera...it may come back to haunt you (that's what happened to us). Things we thought were so cute as toddlers weren't as cute as Ty and Connor became more busy, curious, and downright crazy!!! :)

Crystal said...

Oh my heck they are getting so big!! I can't believe it! They are so cute! I didn;t know you was moving, where are you moving to?
So I know this is on the wrong post but I will get some really cool cookie cutters and cut the bread, meet, and cheese out with it and make a sandwith ( heart, bat, lips, tree, just whatever kind of cookie cutters I have) And there is these kids frozen dinners that have chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, corn and this chocolate pudding. My kids love those. They are in a blue box with some animal on the front. And anything they can dip with, they love to dip. :)

carrie said...

Kelly, Where are you moving to? That is exciting to go somewhere new, I hope you like it. Your post a few posts back about lunches, i wanted to comment and I forgot to, so here it is. Lola likes to eat stuff if I make it little, I make her baby size pancakes and she will gobble them up, but she won't even think about having a bite of my regular sized ones. Kids are so funny, she also likes to eat food if I cut it into shapes with a cookie cutter, I don't know why but to her it must be more fun that way. try differnt foods that they can dip, like mini corndogs, veggies, or fruit with fruit dip, I think most kids like stuff that is really messy and that they can dip (even more messy) Good luck with that!

carrie said...

Too funny, i just posted my comment, then read the girls above mine, and she said alot of the same things as me, I guess our kids must be the same!