Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tickle Me Elmo

So I just had to share something cute that Boston did today. My boys have a Tickle Me Elmo. They don't really tickle it too much but Boston loves to carry it around and give it loves (hugs and kisses). Well today Boston was eating a cereal bar and I turned around and he was kneeling down next to Elmo trying to feed the bar to it. He was sticking it in Elmo's mouth and then trying to push it shut so that it would stay in. I just thought it was so cute that he was trying to share with Elmo. Every now and then Boston and Preston will feed each other food so I guess he just thought Elmo would be hungry too.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

That's so cute. Kennady occasionally feeds her dolls too, but I usually don't discover it until a few weeks later when the food is crusted inside the dolls mouth. Your boys are so sweet.

The Kolste Family said...

Hopefully a lot of people will be able to make it to Leamorado days next year. There weren't very many people this year. It would be fun to have everyone get together again.
I originally posted those pictures right afterward and I told about how I had a friend whose grandma taped money to herself and ran around for them. But then I didn't remember if you said that story was true or not. Either way, it is pretty funny. The post didn't work anyway though and I was too frustrated to try again right then. Anyway...sorrry this is so long. Your boys are so cute and I can't believe they can climb up on that mattress! Good Luck with your house!