Friday, January 2, 2009

Blogiversary!

I was just looking back through some of my old posts and realized that I have just past my one year Blogiversary. On December 14, 2007 I started this blog. When I started it I really didn't think that I would do that well at it. In fact after my original post it took me over 2 months to post again. But now 44 posts later, I think I have done pretty good and have really enjoyed doing it. I don't know how many people actually look at it and like to see what I have to say but I think it is a fun way to keep track of what my family is doing. I am not very good at writing in my journal but I think this makes up for it and is a good way at doing it. Thanks to all those who do look and leave comments. Also thanks to all of you who update your own blogs. I love looking at them and try to leave comments whenever I can.

8 comments:

Annie said...

I LOVE your blog and I am way excited that you have been so good at updating it. I look at it every time that you have a new post. Christmas looks like it was a blast as usual and your boys are adorable

tiffunny said...

I think you do great at updating it too. I always love seeing you have a new post up so I can see what you and your cute boys are up too.

Laurie said...

I love reading your blog! Recently I haven't been as good as keeping up with mine and reading others but I think that was because of the holidays. I do appreciate all your sweet comments. It helps me realize that although we don't see each other that much, we at least have an idea what's going on in each others lives. At the end of the day, who cares who reads it, you have a wonderful journal to leave for your kids! :) Keep up the good work!!!

Tyree Judd said...

Kelly-- We missed you at the party! But your little guys are the cutest! I love reading about you guys. Its funny how time flies.
BTW-- When are you going to have a game night at your new house?! You know we are all dying to come see it!

Julie said...

Hi Gary & Kelly, we like your blog! We haven't had the internet for a while but we finally got our computer fixed and have everything up and running. Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Good job, Kelly! I count my blog as my journal too because it is so much more fun. Just so you know, I read your blog all the time.

The Kolste Family said...

Hey! I saw on your blog that you were at your parents for Christmas too. It's crazy we were so close and never even saw each other. I guess it is a busy time with family. We are planning on taking a trip to California in March. Are you up for some company?

luke and kourt said...

Hi Kelly-
I found your blog on Carrie's. It was good to see what you've been up to. Your little boys are adorable! Just wanted to say hi.

(This is Kourtney from Drill Team-way back, I know :)