Friday, January 2, 2009

I just wanted to share a picture of our Christmas tree. We got a new one this year. It was prelit. I was so excited not to have to put strands of lights on the Christmas tree. It was a little difficult to decorate as it was 12 feet tall and we only had a 6 foot ladder. But somehow I got it done. The boys loved the Christmas tree this year. As you can see from the bottom of the tree they loved it too much. I finally had to take all the ornaments off the bottom 3 or 4 feet as everytime I would go into the room there would be about 20 ornaments on the floor being kicked or thrown around. I finally got sick of putting them back on that I just left them off.

Preston in front of the tree.

Boston in front of the tree.

The boys loved to turn the lights on. Every morning they would come down and go straight to turning them on. And everyday they would ask for me to take a picture of them in front of the tree. So I have alot of pictures of them standing in front of the tree.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow that is one big tree. How did you put that thing up? I wish we had tall ceilings our little 6-footer is a little small.

Laurie said...

That tree is awesome. I wish ours was a bit bigger. We brought home one a couple years back from the Costco Home store that was 15 Ft. but it was so wide it didn't fit in the corner where it would have went. It was an awesome tree though and some day I hope to get one like it for a house that has room for it. I LOVE yours!!!