Friday, January 2, 2009

These pictures are a little old. They should have gone with my last post when it snowed but I have been slacking on my blogging and have not felt like posting. So I guess better late than never.
This is a one of the snowmen that Gary built for the boys. They were so excited and kept running to the window to look at it.

This is the day after we got the big snow storm. I took the boys over to the promenade to play.
Preston stomping the snow with his shoes. He thought it was so fun to march in the snow.

Boston enjoying the snow.

They still wanted to go down the slide. I tried to tell them it was too icy but they did not listen. It was actually kind of funny. Boston went first and hit a little patch of snow at the bottom of the slide and went flying off into the snow piled at the bottom. He was not happy. So he was sitting there crying at the bottom. Me being the nice mom that I am, instead of helping Preston just go back down I made him go down the slide too. So he hit the same spot of ice and flew off into Boston who is still sitting at the bottom crying. I was wishing I would have had a video camera to catch it.

Boston and Preston enjoying the snow.

This was a couple days later when it snowed again. Boston and Preston were so excited. They pulled these chairs over and just stood their watching the snow fall for at least an hour or so.

So happy it is snowing.

Every couple days now Preston will go to the window to look out and say "Snowing". He just wants it to snow again so bad. I think I have had enough snow for this winter.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Cute new pictures!

Laurie said...

That must have been so much fun for them. Sage LOVES the snow. Whenever Ty goes out, she's right behind him. Connor on the other hand is happier staying in "where it is warm and cozy". Those boys of yours are way tooooooo cute.