Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas

On Christmas morning our family was actually the only ones at my parents house. It was kind of a nice quiet morning. We actually had to remind the boys that Santa had come and had to kind of coax them into going upstairs to look at the presents.
I think the boys had a fun morning though and got everything that they had wanted. I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures. I am so mad at myself though because I didn't get any pictures of us all dressed up for church. But here are a few from opening presents.

Boston and Preston had asked us for so many things that were not really a possibility, like: an I-phone, an I-pad (both of which their mommy doesn't even have so I don't know why they think they should), a Nintendo DS (which we already have one and don't need another) and many other outlandish requests. So they were finally talked into asking for fast RC cars that could do tricks. So this is what Santa brought and so far they have had a lot of fun with them.

They got these light sabers from grandma and grandpa Pace. These were their favorite toys that they got.



They also got some other really nice things from great-Grandma Mac and from Grandma and Grandpa Knudsen. We had such a wonderful Christmas and we are so thankful for all that we have. We are so thankful for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and for all the blessings his life brings to ours.
We sure hope that all our friends and family had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments: