Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Boston and Preston were so excited to get the Christmas decorations up this year. We had the house completely decorated before we left for Thanksgiving. I was a little reluctant to have it done before but it was so nice to come home from our Thanksgiving weekend and not have to worry about doing it.
The boys had so much fun decorating the tree. There were only a few spots I had to later fix but overall they did a great job.
Boston doing some decorating.

Preston decorating.

The finished product.

I love how decorated our house is at Christmas. The rest of the year I feel like we are so plain and boring.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I know what you mean about having a house that seems so plain and boring once the Christmas stuff comes down. How nice to return from Thanksgiving to have it all up and neat!