Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas Eve

We were able to go to my parents house for Christmas this year. Christmas Eve is kind of when my mom likes to do here big party. In Leamington they also have a Santa that comes to all of the houses on Christmas Eve. The kids were so excited and could not wait for Santa but we had no idea when he would show up. So they played a game. Erin had written some song lyrics and then they had to guess the next phrase. They had a lot of fun.

Santa finally showed up.
Boston

Preston

Rylee

Santa also delivers a little present. Since Boston and Preston had already gotten Christmas PJ's they got this fun game.

Rylee with here new PJ's

Taylor with her new pj's.

That night my Aunt Cathy and her husband Larry and my Grandma were also there. I did not get any pictures with them. But it was so nice to have family there. We had a wonderful dinner and a really great night.

No comments: