Monday, January 23, 2012

Let It Snow!!

We finally got a little bit of snow today. I thought it was going to be a little bit more actually but this is our biggest snow storm yet. Which is so crazy since it is the end of January. Boston and Preston were pretty excited though. They have been wanting to build a snowman for awhile. Boston opened up the back window and got Preston. They both pulled up a chair to watch it snow. They both kept saying "I could watch this all day." I thought that was kind of cute. But when I asked if they wanted to get dressed up in their warm clothes they both declined. I don't blame them though. I am also perfectly happy to just watch from inside the nice warm house.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That is so funny. Love them just chillin on the chairs in front of the window! Connor is kind of like that but Ty and Sage I can't keep out of the snow. Sage played by herself in our backyard for a good couple hours during this last snowstorm while the boys were out sledding one morning. She LOVES it.

tiffunny said...

Such a cute picture. And smart boys to know it's much funner to look at than play in! I love when you update your blog and I'm going to try to do better on commenting on it - sometimes i get lazy and just read it in google reader and i can't comment there. We miss you guys!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I am content watching snow from inside too. But I did help Morgan make a snowman the one time we got enough snow. B and P are so so cute!